Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lessons Learned

My friend Sara, of www.sunshinebysara.etsy.com took these lovely photos of a Patchwork Clutch in action.  I am amazed at how she was able to capture these images.  In just a few pictures, I learned so much!



1.  From these photos, I learned how to show examples of the clutches in use.
2.  See how she opened up the clutch toward the camera, with her stash sticking out to show how the clutch could be used?  Smart gal! 




3.  A little styling looks super cute!

4.  Maybe one of the biggest, most important lessons learned was for me to reach out to others.  There is a gift inside each one of us, and it is important to listen to our hearts and acknowledge the spirit of what we bring to this earth; in ourselves and in each other.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,
    I agree, we all have a Gift we bring to this earth through the Holy Spirit. Thanks for reminding us all of this Gift we have!

    ReplyDelete